Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where's Cocoa?!



It was a success! We now have a shelf/bar in our closet that has been reassured to me (by my hubby) that I could do chin ups on it! Not that I'm jumping up for joy to try that one out but I surely am excited about having something secure up in there and I didn't HAVE to get rid of anything, though I took this opportunity to do a little bit of "purging" if you will. I'm very much a "when in doubt, throw it out" kind of gal. It is one of the benefits I gained from being a Navy brat. When you move alot, you become a pro. And what better time to throw things out than when you move! I had to face the truth when asking myself, "What does a girl do with 15 pairs of flip flops?", "When am I ever going to wear this" and, "Does this even FIT anymore?!" With those questions answered, I came out with 2 full trash bags of things to get rid of. The new organization in there just THRILLS ME! :) (Ok, so I am easily assumed, I'll admit that)




During the little "remodel", Cocoa was a bit stressed by all the commotion and just insisted on being close to my side throughout the entire night. She finally got a good idea of how to be close and still stay out of the way......can you see her?! hehe....silly puppy










2 comments:

  1. WHOA! I don't think Josh and I combined have that many clothes! That's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, Those are just my shirts! I guess you could say I have a little fetish. :) Although....in my defense.....we don't have many dressers so EVERYTHING is in our closest. I hang up al my camisoles and tshirts and everything. That must count for somethng riiiiigght? :P

    ReplyDelete